Long title, short explanation.
I truly dislike the song ‘Monster Mash’ likely because of it’s repetitious play during the month of October and because it’s just a dumb song. Seriously, it’s stupid and I normally refrain from calling even the ‘dumbest’ songs stupid. It doesn’t even explain with the ‘Monster Mash’ is, nor do I want to know. YET EVERYONE STILL PUTS IT ON THEIR HALLOWEEN PARTY PLAYLIST. WHY?!
I’m sure Boris Pickett had great intentions when he wrote this song, but, man, this is one of the few songs that I wish I could erase from human history. My dislike for this song is truly irrational, I know.
Here’s a fan-made video paired with ‘Monster Mash.’ No the video doesn’t make it better.
- October 26: Boris and Bobby do the Monster Mash (365days365videos.wordpress.com)
- Halloween’s Weird Uncle: Bobby “Boris” Pickett (cathbacon.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Party Playlist (seatwaveblog.wordpress.com)
- October 31, 2013 – A Halloween party with “Thriller”, “Monster Mash”, scary movie themes, Rocky Horror, and lots more! (customscreatorscollective.wordpress.com)
- Colors Solve the “Monster Mash” Mystery (segmation.wordpress.com)