November is not typically a month where an artist/band drops an album, but here are several albums that will be dropping this month regardless of November not being a typical album drop month! Since today is November 5th, and not the first of the month, there are a few albums that are already out this month!
- Celine Dion – Loved Me Back To Life
- Avril Lavigne – Avril Lavigne
- Cut Copy – Free Your Mind
- Buckethead – Thank you Ohlinger’s AND The Pit (that’s two separate albums)
- James Arthur – James Arthur
- Shane Filan – You & Me
- The Wanted – Word of Mouth
- Tinie Tempah – Demonstration
November 5th (Today!):
- Dream Theater – Live at Luna Park
- Eminem – The Marshall Mathers LP 2
- M.I.A. – Matangi
- Kelis – Food
- Scott Stapp – Proof of Life
- Punk Goes… – Punk Goes Christmas
- Lady Gaga – Artpop
- Keane – The Best of Keane
- Get Scared – Everyone’s Out to Get Me
- Polar Bear Club – Death Chorus
- Five Finger Death Punch – The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Volume 2
- One Direction – Midnight Memories
- Hopsin – Knock Madness
There are all of the confirmed albums for this month! There are albums that at TBA (to be announced) for Wu-Tang Clan, and Jennifer Lopez, but nothing succinct just yet.
What album are you most excited for this month?
For me it’s Death Chorus from Polar Bear Club!
- There is something “shady” going on (jreiter11.wordpress.com)
- Album Release: Eminem’s The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (uniqueluxury.wordpress.com)